Dr. Hamisi is the founder and current Chairman/ Founder of the current Premier Rehab Centers. He is extensively trained in the manipulation of the human body with focus on unleashing the body’s latent potential without any chemical products.
Find a Back Doctor
The Cox 8 Table
1. People with low back show reduced movement complexity during their most active daily tasks.( Eur J Pain 2019 Feb; 23(2): 410-418. doi: 10. 1002/ejp. 1318. Epub 2018 Oct 11.)
2. Serrati Posterior Fascia..."the aponeurosis of the serrati posteriores muscles is the homologus of the spinocostalis muscle present in some mammals. Usually this aponeurosis fuses with the thoracolumbar aponeurosis". (Testut)
3. Anatomical and functional relationships between external abdominal oblique muscle and posterior layer of thoracolumbar fascia. ( Clin Anat 2018 Oct; 31(7); 1092-1098, doi: 10.1002/ca. 23248. Epub 2018 Oct 26.)
4. The functional coupling of the deep abdominal and paraspinal muscles: the effects of simulated paraspinal muscle contraction on force transfer to the middle and posterior layer of the thoracolumbar fascia. ( J Anat. 2014 Oct; 225(4) ; 447-62, doi; 10. 1111/joa. 12227 Epub 2014 Aug 20).
5. (Physiotherapy 95 (2009) 314- 320) Physiotherapy management of axillary web syndrome following breast cancer treatment : Discussing the use of soft tissue techniques. (W.J Fourie, K.A Robb)
6. ( Serrato- rhomboid complex) This muscle-fascial continuity was first described by Nguyen in 1989.
7. Pectoralis major muscle and latissimus dorsi...The pectoralis major, latissimus dorsi, trapezius, deltoid and gluteus maximus muscles are comprised within the superficial lamina of the deep fascia, and are not separable from the same( T. Sato, 1985).
1. Fascia Manipulation for international dysfunctions by Luigi Stecco.
2. The Atlas of the human fascia by Prof Carla Stecco.