Spinal stenosis is an abnormal narrowing (stenosis) of the spinal canal. This narrowing causes a restriction to the spinal canal, resulting in symptoms that include pain, numbness, and loss of motor control.
Spine specialist, Dr. Matthew Alexander shares two examples of this condition and how he treats patients with spinal stenosis.
About Dr. Alexander:
· Bachelors of Science in Human Anatomy
1993-1996 Cedarville University
1996-1997 SUNY Empire State
· Doctorate of Chiropractic
High Honors—Magna Cum Laude
1996-1999 New York Chiropractic College
· Apple Country Chiropractic, PC
Private Practice since 1999
Post Graduate Continuing Education Certification
· Certified Cox-Flexion-Decompression (2005)
· Whiplash: Acceleration/Deceleration Syndrome (1998)